PARTIAL PLANNING & DESIGN
Our Partial Planning & Design package offers design, styling, and planning services. We begin with a detailed consultation to get to know you and your fiancé and get an overall concept of how you envision your wedding day. After our initial venue walk-through and design consultation we create three design proposals including visual inspiration and a color palette, for you to choose from. We offer vendor referrals based on your budget, and update your design budget spreadsheet throughout the planning process to keep you on track. In addition, we fully manage all of your design team including the florist, rentals, linens, stationery designer, lighting and draping company, and any other design related vendor.
• Unlimited correspondence via phone and email.
• In-depth planning resources to assist you throughout the planning process.
• Planning sessions including: Initial site visit, initial design meeting, scheduling and attendance of all necessary design meetings, floral and rental mock-up, and final venue walk-through.
• Complete wedding design including a design proposal, 3 curated inspiration boards, and custom color pallet for you to choose from.
• Customized vendor referrals based on your budget and vision.
• Primary liaison between you and your design vendors including floral design, rentals, linens, stationery, draping and lighting.
• Management of design budget including budget spreadsheet.
• Reception layouts created alongside your rental team.
• Contacting all of your non-design related vendors one month prior to the wedding to obtain contracts and review to ensure no detail is overlooked.
• Creation of a detailed day of itinerary and event production schedule that is sent to you prior to the event for approval, and provided to all of your vendors one week before the wedding.
• Directing of your rehearsal to ensure all individuals involved in the ceremony feel comfortable in his or her role.
• On-site management and direction of all vendors, vendor set-up and break-down on wedding day.
• Assist bride, groom and wedding party with any needs on wedding day.
• Distribute gratuities and/or final payments to vendors.
• Styling and execution of personalized details on wedding day such as: programs, escort cards, table numbers, place cards, favors, menus, photos, signage, etc.
• On your wedding day we make sure everything runs smoothly and timely from beginning to end. This includes directing your ceremony, cuing musicians for song selections, orchestrating your reception, grand entrance, toasts, special dances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, grand exit and more.
• Ensuring that all of your gifts and special items are returned safely to you, or a designated attendee, at the end of the evening.