MONTH OF PLANNING
The Month-of Planning package is ideal for both couples in need of the "day-of" coordinator required by their venue; and detail oriented couples who have the majority of planning under control, but would benefit from someone bringing together all of their hard work and details in the end. Starting 4-6 weeks before your wedding date, we'll take over vendor correspondence and begin working to tie up loose ends to ensure you are calm, comfortable, and enjoying your last month of engagement. We also coordinate your rehearsal and wedding day so you are able to enjoy your time with family and friends.
• Unlimited correspondence via phone and email.
• In-depth planning resources to assist you throughout the planning process.
• Planning sessions include: An initial meeting and final venue walkthrough.
• Vendor referrals.
• Contacting all of you vendors, one month prior to the wedding, to obtain contacts and review and ensure no detail is overlooked.
• Creation of a detailed day of itinerary and event production schedule that is sent to you prior to the even for approval, and provided to all of your vendors one week before the wedding.
• Directing of your rehearsal, to ensure all individuals involved in the ceremony feels comfortable in his or her role.
• On-site management and direction of all vendors, vendor set-up and break-down on wedding day.
• Assist bride, groom and wedding party with any needs on wedding day.
• Distribute gratuities and/or final payments to vendors.
• Styling and execution of personalized details on wedding day such as: programs, escort cards, table numbers, place cards, favors, menus, photos, signage, etc.
• On your wedding day we will make sure everything runs smoothly and timely from beginning to end. This includes directing your ceremony, cueing musicians for song selections, orchestrating your reception, grand entrance, toasts, special dances, cake cutting, bouquet/garter toss, grand exit and more.
• Ensuring that all of your gifts and special items are returned safely to you, or a designated attendee, at the end of the evening.